- WVC&R works EVERY holiday EXCEPT December 25th and January 1st of the year.
- This year, both holidays fall on a Sunday. During these weeks, there will be no interruption of service. Please have your carts out curbside by 6AM on your regular collection service day.
Holiday Tree Schedule (Single-Family Residents)
Beginning the first business day after December 25th through the third full week of January, WVC&R will collect holiday trees under the following guidelines:
- Please remove stands, tinsel and decorations.
- Place tree at least one foot away from WVC&R carts.
- All trees must be cut into 5 feet or shorter lengths.
- Trees exceeding 5 feet in length, flocked and decorated trees will not be collected.
Holiday Tree Schedule (Multi-Family Residents and Complexes)
WVC&R has holiday tree dumpsters available for rent. Owners and/or property managers must contact Customer Service at 408-283-9250 for information regarding the collection of holiday trees.